Sunday, July 18, 2010

Swatchy Sunday: Dazzle Lipsticks

During the Anniversary Sale at Nordstrom, I often go crazy on the Mac collections.. But this year I was kind of disappointed. Instead of doing the eyeshadow palettes, they are doing pro pans (most of which I could just get at the mac store). Plus I just don't buy eyeshadows much anymore since I could make most of what I would want. I did however fall in love with the new dazzle lipsticks. I bought a couple and then had to go back for more. I shouldn't be spending the money, but I had a nordstrom note, and it is double points right now, so of course I shop like a good little consumer with my magic card..

I'm going to add a video later with the actual swatches and individual pictures.. But as you know videos take a bit longer than just taking pictures ;)



This is just a video showing the new dazzle lipsticks that I got at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. My favorites so far are Troublemaker, Win-Win, and Hellraiser. They are fairly sheer, but really pretty in natural lighting. This video does not do them justice, but I didn't have the patience to mess with my lighting and re-record over and over again. I really like the formula, and the glitter does not feel gritty. As the lipstick wears, the glitter tends to stay. I definitely prefer this to the dazzle glasses because it isn't sticky. It would look really good over a stained lip, or other lipsticks.

1 comment:

  1. They sure are pretty. I'd like a few but really don't want to get a second mortgage on my house...hehe.

    ReplyDelete