Saturday, July 17, 2010

My Schedule

So here is what I have come up with so far, which hopefully will inspire me to post more!

Sunday- "Swatchy Sundays" I will probably either review anything new I get, or post some pics of stuff in my collection.

Monday- "Music Mondays" I want to get more into music, so I am going to challenge myself to find some great new artists/songs at least once a week. This will keep my ears happy at the gym too :)

Tuesday- "Link Love Tuesdays" I will post some links to whatever I'm into at the moment.. May be articles I read, videos I liked..etc.

Wednesday- "Weight Loss Update Wednesdays" I will update my progress with the weight loss, how I've been eating, maybe post some recipes I've tried.. stuff like that.

Thursday- "Rant of the Week Thursdays" Who knows what I'll be ranting about, but I'll try to keep the ranting to once a week :)

Friday- "Formulating Fridays" TGIF! I know this will be everyone's favorite day..

Saturday- "Soapy Saturdays" This is where I will be posting about my new found love of soap.. May be more about researching at first, but maybe I'll get creative with some melt and pour.

Of course I will post other things too, but I thought this could give me somewhere to start until I get into the rhythm of blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment