Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Long time no bloggity blog

Well, I was busy working on my submissions to the "Pimp Your Palette" contest, and I am eagerly awaiting the results so I can see if mine made the cut and also I can't wait to share and see everyone else's creations. Other than that I have been compiling a recipe book of sorts, but I get really distracted with it because right now my brain is half soap and half mmu. I need to learn to focus just on one topic rather than worry about the big picture.. if that makes sense.

I'm excited to finish my color grind experiment. I'm waiting on a package from TKB with more pigments. If you don't know what my color grind experiment is, it is basically just me mixing the different oxides to get secondary and tertiary colors from the primary ones.. While I have found some beautiful colors, some I will still just order. I am glad I found some alternatives to chromium oxide green. I am not 100% against COG, but I would rather use oxides since I have that option. I will post the final color wheels or gradients when I am done with the percentages. So fingers crossed on next week, since I should be getting my package tomorrow (according to fed ex).

I hope to start blogging more, I'll have to make up some kind of template of what to talk about, as Kaila had mentioned in one of her blog posts (http://tkbtrading.blogspot.com/2010/04/where-to-get-ideas-for-your-blog.html). Well, I guess she was talking more about a schedule..

Any ideas on what you would like to read?

No comments:

Post a Comment