Monday, May 10, 2010

Welcome to my Blog!

Not that I have anyone reading this yet, but welcome to my blog! I have finally taken the plunge and have started a blog. I hope it inspires me to start formulating more, or at least becomes a place where I can summarize my research so that I don't forget anything.

Today I have become really inspired. I am going to be in a contest hosted by tkbtrading.com to 'pimp' palettes. I wasn't sure if I wanted to join the contest, but now that I have spent some time brainstorming I am so excited! So as I finish stuff I will be probably making videos and posting them on youtube (maniac4micas), or perhaps here as well.

Another little piece of inspiration I had today was to start duping my mac eyeshadows. At first I thought to myself that it was silly to do this since I already have the colors, but I think it will be a really good exercise in color and formulating in general.. Plus then I can share some too :)

So that's it for now.. I have to get back to studying!

No comments:

Post a Comment